[jwplayer config=”Primary” mediaid=”2889″][Download not found]
Melody Woodham, A Brighton based composer specialising in music for moving image. She recently graduated with a BA Hons in Digital Music and Sound Arts at the University of Brighton.
Her work was recently shown at the international filmsound festival “Unheard Film” in Amsterdam. She has worked on a number of short films and video games, with scores ranging from subtle classical piano to experimental electronica.
She began playing piano at the age of 14 after discovering minimalist composer: Ludovico Einaudi. He has influenced her piano style throughout her years of composing as well as composers such as Debussy, David Arnold, Thomas Newman and Yann Tiersen.
1. Eros – Ludovico Einaudi
2. Theme – Johann Johannsson
3. Yonnico – Melody Woodham
4. Naval – Yann Tiersen
5. Prelude in D flat Major, Op. 28 – chopin
6. Jo’s Song – Melody Woodham
7. Requiem for a Tower – London Music Works
8. Reverie – Debussy
9. Is As – Melody Woodham
10. Love is a Mystery – Ludovico Einaudi
11. Je Me Souviens – Melody Woodham
12. On the Nature of Daylight – Max Richter
13. Time – Hans Zimmer
14. The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
15. Sherlocked – David Arnold and Michael Price